Discreet Support When You Need It
Assisted living at Anchor Bay at East Providence is grounded in compassionate care and rigorous attention to safety. Our care team will complete a health evaluation to develop your personalized care plan before you move in, and on an ongoing basis as your needs evolve.
ADL (ACTIVITIES OF DAILY LIVING) SUPPORT
- Bathing, Showering, Oral Care and Grooming Support
- Dressing/Undressing Support
- Toileting Assistance
- Incontinence Management
- Escorts To and From Meals and Events
- Assistance with Self-Administration of Medications
- Three Nutritious, Freshly Prepared Meals Daily
- Mealtime Assistance and Adaptive Dining Equipment
THERAPY & SAFETY
- Status Checks
- Safety Checks
- Standard Fall Risk Precautions
NURSING & MONITORING
- Weight and Vitals Monitoring (if assessed for or ordered by Physician)
*as allowed by state regulations/licensure
Senior living services and amenities
At Anchor Bay at East Providence, care services are one part of a holistic approach to well-being. Residents also enjoy services and amenities including:
- Accessible apartments with emergency alert systems
- Chef-prepared meals
- Housekeeping and linen services
- 24/7 staff
- Transportation to appointments
- Daily programs and events
- Exercise classes
How much does assisted living cost?
In addition to a monthly apartment rental rate, assisted living care services are offered at a monthly rate based on the amount and type of services performed. Services are based on estimated time required for service per month and the care team member(s) providing the service (i.e. Licensed Nurse, Care Partner and Medication Technician).
What are assisted living apartments like?
Assisted living apartments offer the comforts of home, designed with safety and accessibility in mind. Features include a kitchenette, a private bathroom, and a selection of floor plans.
How do I know if assisted living is the right choice?
Like most things in life, the decision to move to a senior living community is personal and depends on your unique situation. Read here for insight on how to make the best decision for your family.
We are here to help
Reach out in the way that works best for you