A discreet helping hand
Assisted living at Tranquillity at Fredericktowne is grounded in compassionate care and rigorous attention to safety. Our care team will complete a health evaluation to develop your personalized care plan before you move in, and on an ongoing basis as your needs evolve.
As a licensed assisted living community in Maryland, we offer the following care and wellness services:
ADL (ACTIVITIES OF DAILY LIVING) SUPPORT
- Bathing, Showering, Oral Care and Grooming Support
- Dressing/Undressing Support
- Toileting Assistance
- Incontinence Management
- One- and Two-Person Transfers from Bed or Chair Mechanical Lift Assistance*
- Escorts To and From Meals and Events
- Assistance with Self-Administration of Medications
- Medication Management including Reviews by a Pharmacist, Medication Reconciliation, Pharmacy Consultations, and New Medications Filled within 48 Hours
- Three Nutritious, Freshly Prepared Meals Daily
- Accommodations for Mechanical Soft, Pureed or Thickened Liquids Diets
- Accommodations for Lower-Sodium Diets
- Consultations with Registered Dietitians
- Mealtime Assistance and Adaptive Dining Equipment
THERAPY & SAFETY
- Physical, Occupational, Respiratory and Speech Therapy On-Site
- Coordination of Home Health, Podiatry and Dental Care Services
- Status Checks
- Safety Checks
- Standard Fall Risk Precautions
- Caregivers On-Site 24/7
NURSING & MONITORING
- Licensed Nurse On-Call 24/7
- CPR-Trained Staff On-Call 24/7
- Weight and Vitals Monitoring (if assessed for or ordered by Physician)
- Diabetes Management Including Insulin Injections, Sliding Scale Therapy, Reminders and Storage*
- Assistance with Medical Equipment, CPAP, Anti-Embolism Stockings and Braces
- Administration of Nebulizer Treatment and Medications
- Administration of Enemas and Suppositories*
- Oxygen Administration
- Catheter Care
- Wound Care Monitoring (Stage 1 and 2)
- Infection Control Isolation
*as allowed by state regulations/licensure
Senior living services and amenities
At Tranquillity at Fredericktowne, care services are one part of a holistic approach to well-being. Residents also enjoy services and amenities including:
- Accessible apartments with emergency alert systems
- Chef-prepared meals
- Housekeeping and linen services
- 24/7 staff
- Transportation to appointments
- Daily programs and events
- Exercise classes
How much does assisted living cost?
In addition to a monthly apartment rental rate, assisted living care services are offered at a monthly rate based on the amount and type of services performed. Services are based on estimated time required for service per month and the care team member(s) providing the service (i.e. Licensed Nurse, Care Partner and Medication Technician).
What are assisted living apartments like?
Assisted living apartments offer the comforts of home, designed with safety and accessibility in mind. Features include a kitchenette, a private bathroom, and a selection of floor plans.
How do I know if assisted living is the right choice?
Like most things in life, the decision to move to a senior living community is personal and depends on your unique situation. Read here for insight on how to make the best decision for your family.