Safety & Design
From lighting, flooring and furniture choices, to operationalized spaces – every apartment and common area is designed to maximize safety and quality of life for older people.
Community Design Features
Every on-site dining venue, fitness area and community common space is intentionally designed to help you feel safe and move around easily once you leave your apartment.
- Augmented Chair Heights with Armrests
- Supportive Handrails
- Optimized Lighting
- Wide Spacious Hallways
- Non-Skid Flooring
- Safety Cameras
- Elevators and Electronic Doors
- Wheelchair-Accessible Ramps
- Enhanced COVID-19 Response Cleaning Practices
- Evacuation Safety Procedures and Protocols
- 24/7 Available Staff
- Signage Notifying of Activities and Reminders
- Manicured Outdoor Sidewalks
- Dining and Care Services
- Low Tables with Rounded Edges
- Moisture-Wicking Lovetron Fabric Furniture
- Lighted Resident Parking Lot with Gated Entrance
Apartment Design Features
In-room medical alert systems and skid-proof surfaces are just a few of the design elements that create a feeling of safety in every apartment.
- Easily Accessible Wall Outlets
- Walk-In Showers with Removable Shower Head
- ADA-Compliant Toilets and Toilet Rails Available
- Wheelchair-Accessible Sinks Available
- Personally Monitored Thermostats
- 24-Hour Personal Call System
News and resources
Stay in the know.