Discreet Support When You Need It
Enjoy maintenance-free living in the company of neighbors with a comprehensive resident safety net of support that can include: discreet, compassionate care by highly trained caregivers, access to outside services, transportation, nutrition, and assistance with daily tasks including bathing, dressing, grooming and medication management. All so you can live the life you choose – as independently as possible.
As a licensed assisted living community in Florida, we offer the following care and wellness services:
ADL (ACTIVITIES OF DAILY LIVING) SUPPORT
- Bathing, Showering, Oral Care and Grooming Support
- Dressing/Undressing Support
- Toileting Assistance
- Incontinence Management
- Escorts To and From Meals and Events
- Assistance with Self-Administration of Medications
- Three Nutritious, Freshly Prepared Meals Daily
- Mealtime Assistance and Adaptive Dining Equipment
THERAPY & SAFETY
- Status Checks
- Safety Checks
- Standard Fall Risk Precautions
NURSING & MONITORING
- Weight and Vitals Monitoring (if assessed for or ordered by Physician)
*as allowed by state regulations/licensure
How Much Does Assisted Living Cost?
Assisted living rates depend on the level of care determined by each resident’s care plan. Care services are offered for a monthly charge, on top of your monthly rent, and the cost varies based on the type of service being performed.